Hope Lutheran Dayschool is a State licensed non-profit child development center administered by Hope Lutheran Church of Daly City. Our program is designed to provide families in our community professional and nurturing care for their children. In keeping with our congregational mission statement – Helping Other People Enter the kingdom of God - Hope Lutheran Preschool is dedicated to sharing the love of Jesus Christ. We are committed to providing a loving and stimulating environment to help children develop physically, socially, emotionally, cognitively, and spiritually. Children will develop a great sense of worth and self-esteem in this Christian environment knowing that Jesus Christ loves them and wants them to come to Him.
Our goals are to: 1) Provide a developmentally appropriate program to educate the whole child from ages two to five; and 2) Support families in rearing and understanding their children.
- To help children develop a positive image as a member of the family, church, community, and God’s plan.
- To teach children to respect and appreciate cultural diversity.
- To help nurture and develop the child’s gross and fine motor abilities.
- To encourage children to care for their bodies and use their bodies in a positive manner to glorify God.
- To stimulate and challenge children to explore, discover, and learn.
- To assist children in developing their language skills.
- To prepare children for higher learning.
- To encourage parents to participate in their child’s development and education.
- To instill in children respect and love for God and others according to His Word.
- To help children develop trust in the Lord through Bible stories and prayer.